Boston City Ride offers to our valued customers on all booking services:
Meet and greet (Baggage claim) $35.00 (Must be requested ahead of time, when making reservation).
Free Ten minutes wait on all jobs.
Free 30 min wait on domestic flight and 60 min on international upon arrival. Wait time starts when flight lands not when scheduled.
Schedule of fees
- A 20 % service fee will be added to all rides.
- All out of pocket expenses including two way tolls, parking, $3.25 Airport fee, and 5% Fuel surcharge will be added to you bill.
- We offer discount fares to regular riders & customers with personnel or business account.
- Service between 12:00 AM and 04:00 am add $10.
- Extra stops (minimum charge) $6 to the base in town and $15 out of town charged accordingly based on locations and wait time
- Wait time (after first 10 minutes) $1 per minute to the base.
- Road show $55/hr Sedan SUV $63/hr (waiting period, minimum 2 hours).
- Additional charge for SUV $25 on transfers only.
- Trips made on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Christmas, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Fourth of July, will have a $10 holiday surcharge based on the fare, stop and waiting time.
- An administrative fee of $10 added to all trips
- Boston city ride shall not be responsible for delays or services not rendered due to circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to bad weather, road conditions and vehicle breakdowns. Boston City Ride shall not be responsible for lost or damaged Luggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- Boston City Ride reserves the right to contract any qualified affiliated company, transportation provider, business or DBA of its choice to provide the service. Depending on the type of event and vehicle availability. Boston City Ride charges a referral fee instead of a service charge.
- A cancellation fee equal to the trip cost, will be charged for any cancellation made less than three hours before the scheduled pick-up time for sedans and SUVs. For pick ups outside of Massachusetts, a 24 Hours notice is required. For stretch Limos 7 days notice is required to cancel.
- A no-show fee equal to the trip cost, including applicable waiting time, will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location. If you can not locate your our driver, please call 1(866) 542-6786 / (617) 536-5466 to avoid a no-show billing.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Drivers don’t handle any payments. All changes have to be made through office
- Boston City Ride accepts all major credit cards.
Boston City Ride Tags Boston Airport Town Car Service – Boston Town Car Service – Boston Town Car- Logan Airport Car Service – Boston Airport Limo – Car Service Boston MA – Boston Logan Limo service – Logan Car Service – Car Service In Boston – Boston Black Car Livery – Boston 24 hours Car Service - Boston Airport Car Rental – Boston Logan Airport Transportation- Airport Car Service JFK -